Monday, August 27, 2018

She rises while it is still night

Being a mother is the most difficult ministry I’ve faced yet.

Sleep is something that is so important to my mental and physical health and I find I sacrifice that all the time for my children.

I strive to be the Proverbs 31 woman and pray constantly for wisdom and strength... and grace for my mistakes.

One thing that helps make this role as mommy easier is that I can be home. I don’t have to rush out the door at 6am to go work an 8-12 hour desk job or some other job I hate when I would really be desperately wishing to be home with my babies all day.

If you feel the same way and you are working a job you hate or that isn’t beneficial for your family, please message me. I’d love nothing more than to help you earn an income from the comfort of your own home.

God has a way of making His desires known in our hearts... and I believe that deep longing that lies within each of us “mommies” to be home with our children is truly from Him.

#operationbringhomemommy
#proverbs31women


1 comment:

  1. Self-medicating with alcohol doesn't solve the causes of depression. Alcoholism and depression separately are two of the most common problem among people to diagnose.alcohol rehab indiana

    ReplyDelete