Monday, August 13, 2018

Dilemma with Certain Governmental Agencies

I read alot about the chemistry and health benefits of essential oils and it is SO sad to me- like I want to cry- that because of certain government agencies and because I am a distributor; I am not permitted to. Their speech laws say that I cannot allude to the fact that essential oils can prevent, treat or cure any disease. 

So. With that said, please do your own research on oils. Make sure the company you are buying from is legit and that they have their hand in the beginning stages of the growth of the plant- all the way to the harvesting and distilling. Make sure they own their own farms and distilleries too. ALSO make sure they test their batches with at least a dozen different kinds of tests. Not just GCMS... that's very important. 

Are you aware of the miracle of essential oils?! I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment