Tuesday, February 12, 2019

FREE email/video series entitled: Breaking Free from the Cycle of Addiction


I wandered around searching to escape my heroin addiction for many years.

I was stuck in a sick cycle... quickly dying.

Chaos and turmoil was all I knew.

Hi, I’m Mariah Freeman💫
Maybe you’ve read my book, From Heroin to Heaven or maybe you have no idea who I am. Lol, and that’s ok.

Once I got my life back and began to know who I was and that I had a purpose- I was able to see with keen precision the spiritual realm. There was a battle for my soul.

Now, after being almost 10 years sober, I am on a mission to help others overcome their battles with life-controlling issues.

And today, I’m offering a free video series to those who need some practical guidance on what to do to start getting out of the addiction cycle.

This is FREE and OPEN to anyone!
Because👉🏼 Kingdom life. 👑

*Way* too many people are dying from the drug epidemic... take the help that’s being offered to you today!

If you want to know simple and practical steps that you can start taking right now to break free from this hellish cycle then this video series is for you!

Start watching this 4 part series entitled: Breaking Free from the Cycle of Addiction now👉🏼


Click this link: Breaking Free from the Cycle of Addiction

1 comment:

  1. The fact is the addicts will not put their 100% effort needed to recover. They might string together a few weeks of sobriety but then they will get lazy and slowly revert back to their old ways. The only way to prevent this is by taking massive action over a sustained period of time.
    Addiction Rehab Centers

    ReplyDelete