Saturday, August 11, 2018

Who is a Titus 2 Woman?

My relationship with my Creator is so important to me... to trust His perfect design and plan for me is not always easy, but it brings so much peace when I lay down my own plans and fully embrace His. ✨

There are several scriptures about a wife/mother’s role in the Bible... just like there is for a husband/father.

This particular scripture I used to scoff at, but now, as I surrender more and more of my life to Jesus, I see the importance of this more clearly than ever before. ✨

To blaspheme God means to disrespect, bring shame upon and rebel against Him. Woah. As a Kingdom-minded believer this is the last thing I want to do.

So the opposite of these traits listed in the scripture below that would indicate we are blaspheming God is if we were to: hate our husband and children, if we were loud and obnoxious, if we were unpure, if we didn’t make a home, if we were bad, and disobedient to our husbands (keep in mind here that being obedient to your husband does not mean to accept abuse and/or infidelity).


I‘ve got a lot of these I’m still working on... but like I said, my relationship with Jesus is first and it’s my desire to live by the standards that He has set for me. ✨

I hope you’re encouraged today to write His Word upon your heart and to seek Jesus and His righteousness first so that everything else can be added unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment