Wednesday, November 10, 2010

warning to daughters of God

none of them spoke english.
he wanted to kiss me and i said
'no, i dont do that;
just what ur paying me for.
thats it.'
as i almost threw up-
like i usually did before i had to sell myself.

he was about 50 years old and mexican.
i was 18 and had just graduated to a new level of
low.

i do not remember exactly where i was, or why.
but i was left by my 'friends'...
and i was there alone,
just me, and a lot of old men.

i was coaxed into it.
manipulated.

what they do, is get you extremely high first,
until u have no inhibitions.
until u r completely dependant upon the next fix from
them.

they know what they r doing.
they r vultures.
they prey on young girls who are
high.

i sold myself for $100 and
and an 8 ball of cocaine.

listen to what i am saying-
God wants to give u a life worth living.
YOU ARE A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD.
YOU ARE CHOSEN.

and doesnt everybody just want to belong somewhere?
why not belong to THE MOST HIGH?
he brings deliverance and forgiveness.
i have no more shame telling my story because u should learn from me.

God takes the FOOLS to confound the WISE.
listen to what im saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment