Saturday, October 11, 2014

abortion

abortion is something you never get over.
you process, your wounds may heal, you understand you are forgiven:
but the fact still remains that what you've done is permanent.
when the abortion doctors told me they were ready to 'terminate the pregnancy,'
they looked me not so well in the eyes and assured me there was 'no baby forming in my womb, but that is was just a bunch of cells.'
as a 17 year old cocaine addict, I was too numb and in pain to comprehend the facts.
what I've learned is this:
we all make horrible, life-shattering decisions when we are hurting and not walking with God...
but what's so amazing about Jesus is that while we are making these decisions-
He is stretching out His hands to us and whispering,
'I love you anyway.'

No comments:

Post a Comment