Tuesday, May 31, 2011

agape love and psych ward

the first part of my dream was about hugging a man.
i hugged him and felt deep, deep love. pure love.
beautiful love.
agape love.

the second part of my dream i was in the psych ward again.
there was someone who went through my drawers and took my clothes out.
there was regulations and rules to be followed... and i always hated those regulations.

the clothes i did have, i was folding and trying to find somewhere to put them, somewhere that was mine. my space. but i didnt have any space.

i had nothing.

but confusion and psych ward regulations.

i am choosing to hang on to the first part of that dream :)

thank you Jesus for Your amazing agape love.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - been there and the memories are still so vivid. I feel like I am reading about myself when I read your posts. God is good.

    ReplyDelete