Monday, April 18, 2011

i am jealous for you

Just a taste of your love keeps me going…

Just a brush of your hand against my tear-streamed cheeks brings a deep yearn for your affection.

The way I feel when you are right behind me is like a daring romance-

I want more, but if I have too much it is dangerous- because the addiction I bear to you will grow until I cannot take it anymore without you.

Oh, to be with you!

I don’t want to read about you, or hear about you, or know people who know you…

I want to be with you and learn for myself of your personality, your wants and your needs.

The stars in the sky cannot out number my thoughts of you.

The grains of sand do not come close to the number of dreams I have of you and me together.

You overpower my emotions… I am moved to exploding desire to hold your hand and kiss your feet.

My King. My Lord. My forever.

My Daring Romance.

I don’t want the feelings you produce within me- because feelings don’t guarantee my faith that I hold onto that you will come back for me.

My feelings are just a product of my faith in your love for me.

Come for me again- My Love, My Dream.

Come for me and take me away-

To our secret place- where we are face to face.

Song of Songs-
8:6-7

Place me like a seal over your heart,
Like a seal on your arm;
For love is as strong as death,
Its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
Like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love,
Rivers cannot flush it away.
If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love,
It would be utterly scorned.

I am jealous for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment