Wednesday, October 6, 2010

contemplative dream

The father of my baby proposed to me and
I felt joined together with him and felt what love is.

There was one of my ex boyfriends that was trying to
Get me to love him again,
But I ended up choosing the father.

It was raining out and I was under a roof that only
Covered

Half of me.

There was an easel in front of me that I was
Painting on.

The easel was getting wet with rain and I took my hand and
Smeared the painting.

I remember being pleased with how the painting looked
After I smeared all the different colors.

I woke up with an urge to pray for the father of my baby,
Maybe he has not dealt with what I did almost ten years ago...
Or he might have been grieving.

But I do know that
The rain made it a beautiful picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment