Friday, August 27, 2010

more tears

tears streamed down my cheeks as i prayed
and thanked God this morning.

there was soft light coming in through the stained glass windows
of our chapel,
and it was hitting my eyes.
and i felt the warm rays shine on
my tears.
and it permeated into my soul,
and i became overwhelmed with gratefulness
for my savior.

ISAIAH 41:9-10
I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

i testified to the girls in the program here in Brooklyn
last night.
the best testimonies are when u leave urself vulnerable.

i was unaware of what God wanted to do last night.
and it was so great to just let go and let God do what he wants.
i opened up completely and was talking with trembling in my voice,
as my nerves sometimes get me that way.

when u put everything out there-
there is no more power in 'holding it in'

God takes us from the ends of the earth to Call us to a
HIGHER PURPOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment