Monday, August 9, 2010

Jeremiah

Jeremiah 1:7-8

The Lord replied, "Don't say, 'I'm too young,'
for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever
I tell you.
And don't be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will
protect you.
I, the Lord, have spoken!"


sometimes i feel that because im young, people dont want to hear
what i have to say.

they think, 'what could i possibly learn from this girl?'

but i have the courage to stand up for what is right and it doesnt matter
how old i am. (if only some people knew how 'old' i really was)

the Lord guides my steps and my words and i will go wherever he sends me...

even to the ends of the earth, i will go for him.
its so comforting to know that anywhere i go,
i am protected.

protected with a divine shield of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment