Thursday, July 21, 2011

counting breakthrough

thankfully, i had my friend pray over me the other night to ask God to break the chain of counting off of me.

a few nights ago, i was awoken at 2am and couldnt stop counting until about 6am. i was so exhausted all day, and then after work i went for a walk to try to clear my mind, but i was tormented by counting everything i saw.

and in nyc, there are many things to be counted...

all the letters. and numbers.

i was dizzy at the end of my walk from the mental strain.

so i had my friend pray and i cried and cried. begging God to take this obsession out of my mind.

i refuse to believe i am mentally ill-
i am just special!

and God loves me enough to remove this torment from me.
the last few days i have been able to fall asleep ok, and not count too much during the day.

my other friend gave me this scripture to speak out to help-

ISAIAH 30:15
In repentance and rest is your salvation.
In quietness and trust is your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment