Wednesday, December 22, 2010

christmas miracle

there are little words, when it comes to expressing Gods love.
it is impossible to put God in the 'word category'
He's uncontainable...

this is my first Christmas not being in rehab, or the hospital,
or shelters, or the street.
this is my first Christmas experiencing Gods love to the maximum.
it is the first time, in a long time that i have been off any type of
medication.

the sadness and anger i once had deep inside of me-
is slowly becoming useful in reflecting Gods love.

if you've never had hatred inside of you-
how can you know what love is?

i am thankful that i have had deep hurt and pain...
because now i can appreciate the depths of God healing me.

this is my FIRST CHRISTMAS ALIVE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanking God for his indescribable love towards us and how he turns lives around! How wonderful that this was your first Christmas alive!!!!!!! My son has been clean from heroin for six months.

    ReplyDelete