Sunday, October 31, 2010

more love

A feeling is something temporary
An emotion is a temporary reaction to a feeling
And
Faith is responding to hearing either someone's emotional feelings of
Finding their Salvation,
Or
Hearing the Word of God.

Salvation requires faith.
When u act on faith it tremendously increases belief.

When I tell others about the love of God,
I almost feel selfish because of the great feeling I receive.

Faith is not a feeling.
I cannot feel a cloud.

Faith should not be based on how u feel that day.
'oh today the weather was great and I got a promotion at work,
So I'm gonna praise the Lord.'

No.

If I ever find myself wandering into the 'thank God for my
Circumstances' kind of thinking,
I know I'm in trouble.

The good news is that once u act on faith,
Then emotions and feelings can emerge.

Once a certain level of faith is activated,
Feelings and emotions r more stirred up when
Thinking about God.

It is hard to put Ur trust and love into a cloud.
Because if someone were to worship a cloud,
I'm sure they would never be able to feel the emotions
Of a cloud.
There would be no relationship.
A cloud cannot produce feelings.

Once u r aware of Gods love...
Salvation...
Feelings of gratefulness begin to errupt,
Because he first had this crazy love for us.

These feelings produce actions,
Specifically,
The act of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment