Monday, August 23, 2010

Brooklyn Tab

I felt the presence of God
As soon as I walked into The Brooklyn Tabernacle.

joy overwhelmed me as we worshipped.

excitement of what is to come enveloped my spirit.

the message was about forgetting the past and pressing on towards the goal.
Philippians 3:13
I focus on one thing:
Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,
I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which
God,
through Christ Jesus,
IS CALLING US.

if we start thinking in the mindset that all the things that have happened in the
past just DONT MATTER ANYMORE...

i wonder what could happen to our present lives.
if we completely understood the fact that our past has absolutely no
power...
what could happen?

just live in the NOW.
do what u can for NOW.
love eachother NOW.
FORGIVE NOW.

we never know when he's coming back.
it will be like a thief in the night.

inner anger and resentments just lead to headaches and
heart attacks.
what good is that?

how does holding onto our past-
free us up?

it doesnt. it doesnt. it doesnt.

Freedom comes with accepting Christ into ur heart and
allowing him to shift our robotic, evil souls into a soul that lives for
him.

although i still get flashbacks of my nightmare past
i just have to keep pressing on towards Jesus.
hes the only way out.
the only one who can save me from me.

!
M
O
D
E
E
R
F

my help comes from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment